Saturday 13 April 2019

Under an Alien Sun I




When I was in my teens, I read the John Carter books by E. R. Burroughs, The Planet of Adventure series by Jack Vance, and other books about Earth men (rarely women, I am sorry to say,) stranded on alien worlds, and forced to rely on their wit, cunning, and fighting skills, to survive.


I feel like I grew up on those other worlds, among Tschai, Pnume, and Tarks.


This is another one of my intended-as-a-storyboard pictures. I will probably do a couple more iterations before I have a final storyboard. I need to find a way to simplify the composition a bit, while still having a lot of things going on in the picture. In a version with live models, I would also like them to be a little bit more in focus in the picture.


I need to think a bit about how to do that. I have some ideas.


Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment