Friday 17 January 2014

It's been one of those days...


This morning I had no idea I would end up in a strait jacket before the day was over. Don't worry! It is just a test for an upcoming shoot.

Trying to put on a strait jacket by oneself is very, very difficult. Just as well I did not succeed, or managing the camera would have been well nigh impossible.

Given how difficult it is to get out of a strait jacket, I probably could not have written this blog post either. (Well, not really. The jacket is fake, the cloth is thin enough to rip to pieces if need be.)

Lighting the scene was very easy. I aimed one flash into the ceiling to create ambience, put a speed grid on a second flash, and aimed it at a point on the wall where I guessed my head would be.

You learn a lot from running tests like this, so it is not as crazy as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment