Tuesday 23 April 2013

Poseidon Censored (The Censorship Sucks! T-shirt)



I am officially opening a web store: I Love Gothenburg. Several reasons for this:

  • Having an online store isn't just for mass market items. It allows me to easily create custom items ranging from t-shirts to binders, business cards, mugs, water bottles, and hundreds of other items for my clients. For many of my clients, I can be a one stop shop. This makes it a lot easier to buy my services than those of most other photographers.
  • An online store is excellent advertising. It can also be a source of inspiration for clients. I can show them what a t-shirt, mug, or phone case looks like with one of my pictures on it. It is a short step to imagining a picture showing my client on the same type of item.
  • I like to design stuff. It is worth doing for the sheer fun of it.
It is my intent to set up more stores than  I Love Gothenburg. Each store will focus on a specific topic. I will build stores around topics I am interested in.

 I Love Gothenburg is a small store right now, but I will add several new items every week. When the store is large enough, I will start building the next one, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment